Saturday, October 25, 2008

Young grammar enthusiasts apply to Evil Leage of Evil

I've been watching some of the online applications to the Evil Leage of Evil this evening, and was pleased to stumble upon this submission from some young women who have as much fun with English grammar as I do.



"There is no escaping my wrath unless you live outside of the tri-state area because if you do, my mom won't drive me that far."

As a proponent of the Oxford comma, I was delighted with this video. It is always nice to be reassured that those of us with an appreciation of grammar are not alone in the world. It is also lovely to see such young Dr. Horrible/Joss Whedon fans; reminds me of myself in my younger years.

If a misplaced apostrophe ruins your day, as it does mine, you must read Eats, Shoots and Leaves.

No comments: